Created for nursing mums to support you on your breastfeeding journey. Give Mother Nature a gentle helping hand with this powerful herbal blend that tastes delicious too.
Breastfeeding might be the most natural thing but it doesn't mean it comes easy. It is a a new skill for both you and the baby so arm yourself with knowledge and patience. Don't forget to relax and I hope this cup of tea can bring you some of the support you need.
- NATURAL BREASTFEEDING TEA - 100% Natural Breastfeeding herbal infusion to support lactation in nursing mothers.
- POWERFUL HERBS - Most powerful botanicals traditionally used to support milk supply in breastfeeding mothers. Naturally caffeine free.
- ECO FRIENDLY - Vegan and ethically sourced, plastic free and premium quality whole leaf in biodegradable tea pyramids.
- INGREDIENTS - Aniseed (25%), Fennel (25%), Caraway, Lemon Verbena, Fenugreek (10%), Thyme
- Fennel and Caraway support lactation at breastfeeding women. Thyme, Aniseed, Fennel and Caraway help milk flow and regulate hormonal production
- UK MADE - We're proud to be blended in the UK with no nasties, no additives or added sugar, and sustainable compostable and biodegradable packaging.
- 14 whole leaf pyramids in every packet, this is a naturally caffeine-free boost that’s great for mother and baby alike.
- RISK FREE - try why other mums love this blend with no risk, if you are not happy you get your money back! Only question asked - 'can I support you in any other way'
- MADE BY MUM FOR MUM'S - I am a mum of 2 and know how hard those early breastfeeding days can be. That is why I used all my knowledge, as MSc in Medicinal Herbs, to create this blend with herbs with relevant research on effect of prolactin in breastfeeding mums.
- TIPS - good latch is everything, plenty of skin-to-skin contact helps not only with bonding but also your supply, feed on demand, try contacting a lactation consultant if you struggle and need some extra support. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to establish your supply, I promise it gets easier with time and I hope this cuppa helps you on your breastfeeding journey. If you are expressing checkout our hot and cold pads as well (and put a sock on your bottle while pumping - it makes a difference when you don't stress about the output!
- PREPARATION: Pour freshly boiled water onto 1 tea pyramid, then infuse for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy 2-3 cups a day and store in a dry place away from strong light. To make the most out of your tea and premium quality whole leaves, try using the same pyramid 2 -3 times, just brew it a bit longer each time (just within the same day though)