By fully fashioning this knitwear, it takes a little longer to knit but they don’t waste any yarns by cutting and throwing away the leftover, which is better for the environment. This is an age old knitting technique which ensures quality, crafted by our wonderful factory in Hong Kong who we have worked with since they started in 2004.
- Made from luxuriously soft 95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere
- This cotton has been approved by the Better Cotton Initiative, which ensures fair payment terms and invests in education for farmers to help them improve their yield, as well as use water more efficiently.
- Cotton is a versatile material and it’s smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- The clothes are sustainable and long lasting - they love nothing more than hearing that a much-loved knit has been passed down to second, third or even fourth siblings!
- Baby: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m
- Machine Washable at 30°, because busy parent's need easy garment care, whilst saving energy and the environment.